Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Spotlight Winner : Challenge # 60


Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by Mygrafico Challenges  for Today's Saturday Spotlight!
 The Winner for  Challenge # 60 is
Lisa Sumpter!
She has won the stamp set by Mels Brushes Wildflower Stamps


 She also won a bit ago but she must be super lucky because her number came up again! 
 & guess what she will be one of our First Guest Designer for next month! Yay! 
 I sure hope your excited as we are Lisa,  Congrats!

Her you can visit her at her blog ...  Lisa's Handmade Cards Craft Challenge Blog






 Blog Bio...
My name is Lisa and I live with my husband and puppy (pictured with me). I love craft challenges as they inspire me to create new card designs and use methods and products I've never used before.


If you want to be featured in the Saturday Spotlight then make sure to join in our Challenge each week and follow the rules so your entry counts! 
We have lots of freebies in the MyGrafico.com Store and 
 Remember any MyGrafico product counts ( Papers, Clip art, Word art, SVGs, Stamps ect) 
We want you to enter anything from a Card , Digital LO, Invite, Altered item, ect.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments on "Saturday Spotlight Winner : Challenge # 60"

Unknown on August 14, 2010 at 4:06 AM said...

oh wow! I'm a SOOO excited! My hubby is giving me funny looks for the squealing noises I made as I read that bit! :) Can't wait to join the very talented DT :))))

Trinh on August 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM said...

Congrats, Lisa! Your card is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO