Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Spotlight Winner : Challenge # 59


Hello & Welcome
to the MyGrafico Challenges
Saturday Spotlight!

This weeks Winner is 
BETH! 


Her card was Fantastic & we hope she comes back soon to share what she makes with the winning stamp set Zenware Designs - Slumber Party !


Beth has a wonderful blog IFR or otherwise know as Inky Fingers Rule... ( don't ya just love that )
Here is a little bit about Beth

My name is Beth Ranney-Thomas aka BR-T and yes indeed Inky Fingers Rule especially with glitter and glue added to the mix! I live with my three children and very supportive husband ($$$$) who inspire me every day. My passion for paper started with the birth of my first child with my meager attempts to scrapbook using decorative scissors, Elmer's glue, colored construction paper, and a conglomerate of alphabet stickers. True Story! Well lets just say 10 years changes a person inside and out but my passion for paper has grown at an exponential rate. The last few years with a lot of help from the blogging world I have had the opportunity to cross paths with so many creative people. A few of those kind souls gave me opportunities to be involved with design teams talk about an experience I have loved like no other. I am so thankful for the need to keep my hands busy it has taken me places I would have never imagines!

Such a Great card and Beth your just to funny... you sparkle with all that Glitter! =D

Thanks for stopping by Today!
Make sure to join our weekly challenge so you too can see yourself in the Saturday Spotlight!


3 comments on "Saturday Spotlight Winner : Challenge # 59"

Laurel on August 7, 2010 at 9:12 AM said...

Yay Beth, love her stuff!

Burcu on August 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM said...

CONGRATS BETH!!!!!

Tazza on August 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM said...

Congrats Beth! look forward to seeing your future entries!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on MyGrafico Challenges.

 

Copyright 2008 - 2011 All Rights Reserved MYGRAFICO